Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ok...so it's been a while.

Well, here's the deal.  I haven't had a computer at home since October.

Yes, it's true.  (Right now I'm using ARay's work laptop, because, clearly, this is work.) 

And I really, really, like being low-tech (This probably doesn't surprise anyone.  I'm the only person I know that doesn't have a smartphone) - but it keeps me out of the loop, and we've been busy doing fun things lately!  Here's a recent "our life in pictures" post:

1.  Most recent (as in, since yesterday):

The puppies will be dewormed, will have had their first vaccinations and be ready for a good home the second week in January!!! Let me know if you're interested!!! There are 9 girls and 2 boys.

2:  Family time at Thanksgiving on the Parkway!  If you haven't gotten your Christmas card from us yet, it's coming.  Here's a preview:



3.  Halloween (yes, it's been that long since I was able to upload pictures)!  We had just 4 trick or treaters, but we were dressed up and ready!  Aren't they the cutest?!?!  We love Aunt Molly, Uncle Bud, Clay and Josie.




Hopefully I'll get back to the real world by Dec. 25 - We can't wait for Reagan's First Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. Love your Christmas card it is precious and I love your haircut! Your card is on our refrigerator!

    ReplyDelete