Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturdays are for babies...

So, I re-adjusted to going back to work full time this past month, and now I've been spending my three day weekend off work re-adjusting to being a stay-at-home mommy.  It's a good thing.

As such, I've been busy snapping pictures of the wee one, and spoiling her with new toys.  I bought her a jumper gym today - which, I'm not sure if she's old enough for yet, but boy oh boy does she love it - and, since she's just a couple inches too short for said jumper, I finally found a use for that nasty organic chemistry book that I didn't spend enough time reading in college and for some reason never re-sold at the end of the semester...and I took it with me across two state lines and through 4 moves...what was I thinking? 

Anyway, without further ado...


everybody loves baby toes...

I'm a terrible photographer...don't ask me why I couldn't get a good photo without the crazy flash...

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh i love her! michelle if my babies aren't as cute as yours i might have to trade with you... ;)

    ReplyDelete