Wednesday, June 8, 2011

City Girl + Country Boy = Country Baby?

Ohhh, Lordy.  Bless your heart.  Guess what?


That's right.  We're gonna have ourselfs a young 'un. 

I figure I'd better get crackin' on the country folk manner 'o speakin', seein' as our sweet child is going to have to fit in 'round here and not so much in those high falutin' places I found myself most of the time whlist I was comin' up.

I suwannee.  There ain't no tellin' how this is all goinna work itself out.

But I do know this.  There's gonna be a little blessin' of a baby in this here house come January.  Glory be.




5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!
    I vote boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Aunt Carrie already loves baby Tompkins! (I vote girl!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :))))))))))) yay!!! this made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote boy too! and i already bought cupcake liners for your shower if it is a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! This is very very exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete