Sunday, March 27, 2011

By George!

For some time, I've been making notes of Bella's slightly (okay, more than slightly) destructive behavior and wondering what kind of training techniques I could employ to help her enjoy life more and enjoy chewing up my things less.  In the end, I decided to take the easy way out and wondered aloud to Aaron Ray if maybe Bella just needed a friend.

So, as usual, out of thin air, Aaron Ray managed to get me exactly what I wanted and brought home Bella's baby brother, George:

Ok, so it's hard to tell in this picture, but he looks like he's wearing some serious eyeliner...
So instead of naming him something more appropriate, like Bandit...I named him George, after this guy.
But, mostly, he's curious.  More like this fellow:


I also tried to take some "Bella + George = BFF" pictures, but after several attempts, I failed, and I think it's only going to get more difficult over time, so here's the best I could do:

3 comments:

  1. aw! baby george! he's very cute. i can't wait to meet both of your pups sometime soon i hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind is baby george, the best kind a mutt? Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a Hangin' Tree Cattle Dog...you can look them up on the internet, they're a fancy kind of country mutt...and he's a full brother to Bella. :)

    ReplyDelete